Heritage Novandie Foods Pvt. Ltd. - Personal Data Protection Policy
The protection of your data is extremely important to us.
This website www.mamieyova.com (“Website”) is published by Heritage Novandie Foods Pvt. Ltd. India (“HNFPL”, the “company”, “we”, or “us”), a joint venture between Novandie Foods, a subsidiary of Andros, France and Heritage Foods Pvt. Ltd. With respect to any information collected by this website, it is the company’s policy to safeguard this information and data.
This Policy may be altered, edited, amended, modified, reviewed, revised or substituted by HNFPL at any time with or without prior notice and Users are requested to read the Policy before using or accessing the Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the latest version of the Policy.
What information will we collect?
Information may be collected in the following ways on the Website:
- Personal Information. In order for you to collaborate with us, you would be required to submit the collaboration form, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name etc.
- Traffic Data. We track certain information about your visits to the Website. The information that is tracked includes information such as: (a) referring source which may have sent you to the Website URL; (b) domain servers; (c) types of computers system accessing the Website; (d) types of web browsers used to access the Website; and (e) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website.
- Third parties. We may work with third party service providers who may place third party persistent cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to collect anonymous information about the use of our Website. They are not permitted to collect any personal information, and this information will be solely used for web usage analysis for a better understanding of how you use our Website, and/or to customize our content and advertising.
Who collects this data? The company responsible for the processing of the information collected on the Website is HNFPL.
The User is informed that HNFPL may collaborate with subcontractors for the processing of such data. In case of any such collaboration, HNFPL takes care to supervise the contracts that bind it to its subcontractors, in accordance with the necessary legal and regulatory provisions.
The processing of information collected through the Website is done in accordance with the applicable laws of India. If the User does not wish to fill the fields on the form marked with an asterisk, they may not be able to access certain services on the website, and HNFPL may not be able to respond to their request.
Why is this data collected?
We are committed to safeguarding the information we receive from you. We impose standards to maintain the confidentiality of personal information. And we use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect it
The User's personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Answering queries and interactions with the sales team regarding the Contact Us form
- Administering and operating this website
- Updating the website through third party vendors in charge of managing the website, in accordance with the provisions of the consumer code
- Sharing relevant marketing communications with the user
- Organizing contests and any promotional operations on social media channels
- Publishing any information consented by the user on this website
- Management of requests for access, rectification, opposition, limitation, portability, erasure
- Management of people's opinions on products, services or content
We may also gather quantitative user information, such as the number of users and the pages or data accessed, in order to perform administrative, technical, hosting or other functions that help us manage our Website and deliver new functionality to you. We do not sell, license, transmit or disclose personal information that you provide to us to third parties except with the following exceptions:
- Upon your authorization; or
- When required or permitted by law.
HNFPL will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the above mentioned purposes. Any use or disclosure of personal information submitted on the Website shall not be in any manner contrary to applicable laws, as may be amended from time to time.
Who are the recipients of this data?
The User's personal data is passed on to the internal teams at HNFPL, as well as to the partners of HNFPL with their consent. This data is also made available to the agencies in charge of managing the websites and the marketing partners of HNFPL.
This Website may contain links to other websites not owned or controlled by us and that may collect personal information about you. A link to a third party website or application does not constitute or imply endorsement by us. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of information presented on third party websites. HNFPL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of any website you visit.
For how long is the data stored?
The data collected by HNFPL for commercial exploration purposes is kept for a period of three years from collection or, if necessary, from the User's last contact, and then deleted. This data is based on the performance of a contract and is therefore retained until the requirement or time for HNFPL to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations.
HNFPL is committed to implementing all the physical security measures (security of access to premises, management of clearances, security of hardware, etc.) and logic (antivirus, security of passwords, security of flows, anonymization, encryption, traceability of data, etc.) necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed.
HNFPL stores all personal information provided by the Users on secure servers or secure servers of its third-party affiliates. HNFPL reserves its right to amend or modify this policy in any manner as it deems fit from time to time, at their sole and absolute discretion.
In case of any queries with respect to this Policy or any other query with respect to the Website or HNFPL’s business or any grievance, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborate with us!
Anmol Choubey, CEO,
Heritage Novandie Foods Private Ltd. (HNFPL)
"We are very excited about taking Mamie Yova to new heights in the Indian Market and are looking for strong and mutually enriching associations. I invite you to join hands with us in extending this gastronomical delight to more consumers in India"